The Lifetrak Move C300 automatically tracks your calories burned, steps taken and distance traveled. Your data displays on the home screen for easy viewing. No extra parts like a phone or charging cable needed. It’s all on your wrist!
The Move C300 also has the ability to connect and sync to compatible smartphones using Bluetooth® Smart technology.
Bluetooth® Smart Connectivity
- Transfer data between Move C300 and smartphones.
- All-Day Calorie Burn.
- All-Day Steps
- Auto-Calibrated Distance
Advanced Calorie Tracking Proprietary calorie algorithm integrates heart rate and activity data to provide a full day’s record of calories burned
Dynamic Distance Calibration Patented pace-based calibration algorithm dynamically adjusts stride length based on identification of walking, jogging and running motions.
ECG Accurate Heart Rate
- Patented heart rate from a simple press of a button
- ECG wave reference
- Stores last heart rate taken
No Charging Long-lasting coin cell battery
Waterproof Fully submersible to 30 meters
ComfortFit Band Reversible/interchangeable bands for full customization
- Bluetooth Smart connectivity
- Workout Mode records data from an individual workout: timer, calories, steps and distance
- See results and daily goal progress on the home screen
- Set daily goals: calories, steps, distance
- No chest strap
- Hi-luminance backlight
- Half-sizing clasp
- Height: 6.5 in.
- Width: 2.5 in.
- Length: 3.75 in.
- Part Number: LTK7C3001
- UPC or EAN No.: 818603010506
- Two-year limited
- Bluetooth 4.0 or later
Yes, all of our products are waterproof up to 30 meters.
Push and hold any of the buttons for 5 seconds until the screen turns on.
Press the upper right button and go to time setting. Once in time setting, press the upper right button until you see imperial”, press select.
- Your body is always burning calories, even when sleeping or not in motion. Our All-Day Calorie meter accounts for these calories burned.
- You will see calories burned even during periods of non-activity.
Check to make sure the “AM/PM” settings is correct. If it’s PM, there should be a little “P” next to the seconds on your time screen. In order to change the setting, you will need to go into the time setting screen. Press next till you reach the hours setting and press the upper right button until you reach that same number again. Then press next until you are out of the settings screen.
If you are having difficulty measuring your heart rate, you may want to try the following steps.
- Make sure the watch is snugly strapped to your wrist. A loose fit makes it more difficult to properly measure your heart rate.
- Touch gently with enough pressure to activate the heart rate measure mode. Muscle “noise” from pressing too hard can make it difficult to measure your heart rate.
- Make sure the back metal plate (battery door) of the watch is laying flat on your skin.
- Make sure your wrist and fingers are clean and free from dirt, oils, or lotions.
- Stay still, and relax your arms on a stable surface while taking your heart rate.
- Clean the back metal plate with a mild soap and water, or similar cleaning solution.
- Moisten, with water, the surface between the back metal plate of the watch and the skin on your wrist.
- If the watch was exposed to excessive water/ moisture, such as being in a pool or in the shower, dry the watch before attempting to acquire a heart rate.
The percentage is the maximum heart rate that can be used as a reference to manage how hard you are working during your exercise.
The step counter automatically turns off if there is no step count for 15 minutes to conserve the battery.
There is a 30-step buffer, meaning anytime a person starts walking, they will need to take at least 30 consecutive steps before LifeTrak starts counting.
Try one or all of these options:
- Make sure you have taken at least 30 consecutive steps.
- Adjust the sensitivity level in advanced settings from Default to Option A or Option 2.
- Try swinging your arms lightly when walking.
Please refer to our Maintenance and Care section in the User Manual, or download the User Manual here in the Support Section.
One (1) standard lithium coin battery: CR2032
It is recommended to take the watch to a watch repair shop or a jeweler to get the battery replaced.