Lapka Radiation reveals highly accurate information about the radioactive particles around you and how they might be affecting you.
Lapka Radiation measures all of the radioactive particles around you. It’s sensitive to low levels of hard beta and gamma particles and averages the amount it detects over time (running the test for longer than two minutes will yield more accurate results).
Legal limits for radiation vary based on the scenario, and Lapka provides health guidelines for each. For example, a baby’s legal limit is much lower than that of an airplane at 10,000 feet. Lapka knows to analyze in relation to this when you choose either the Airplane or Baby preset in the app.
Lapka Personal Environment Monitor (PEM) is a tiny, beautifully designed personal environment monitor that connects to your phone to measure, collect and analyze the hidden qualities of your surroundings.
Lapka’s precise sensors respond to the invisible world of particles, ions, molecules and waves. But Lapka doesn’t just quantify what it measures. You get results that are specific to where you are. On the street, at the office, inside a child’s bedroom, or on an airplane: the Lapka app compares its readings to average guidelines for each individual environment. You can collect snapshots of your comfort throughout the day to create a diary or share with the world around you.
The ability to see precise measurements and beautiful visualizations of what lies beyond our perception is inspiring and addictive – whether you’re simply curious about the unseen details of your environment, or actively searching for ways to improve your quality of life. Lapka lets you discover and play with the smallest details that shape your world.
- Measures all of the radioactive particles around you.
- Save your results.
- You can review each moment you captured in an individual day or explore by month.
- There are various options for sharing your measurements.
- When you take a reading it is automatically sent to Lapka’s server and displayed on a beautifully designed map.
- Length: 3 in (76 mm)
- Height: 0.74 in (19 mm)
- Weight:1.2 oz (35 g)
- Lapka PEM is fully powered by your iOS device. No battery or charger required. Max power consumption: 10 mW
- ivory Polyoxymethylene (POM): 75%
- Sapelle (coated polished wood): 20%
- Lead Free PCB circuit boards: 5%
- PVC free
Water resistant but not waterproof
- Part Number: LAPKA_PEM_RAD
- UPC or EAN No.: 856194004047
- Two-year limited
how to connect
- Connect Lapka PEM to your iOS device using the cable from the box. Since Lapka is an analog device, you must keep it connected during the whole measurement process.
- Connection is made possible by a standard 25.5 in (650mm) stereo 4-pin cable that connects to the 3.5 mm headset jack on your iOS device.
- This product is compatible with iOS devices only. You can download free Lapka application from the App Store
- Precise measurements are possible by using built-in computations and algorithms based on professionally calibrated devices and research. No additional equipment or training required.
to be updated...